|11 - 14November||View Details|
|11 November||View Details|
|18 - 29November||View Details|
|25 - 28November||View Details|
|02 - 05December||View Details|
JAMU PRE NATAL & POST NATAL MASSAGE COURSE
Mastering Javanese Massage Techniques and Skills
– To equip therapist with knowledge of fundamental theory and practical skills designed to understand the changes of three trimester pregnancy.
– To inform therapist the benefits of Pre Natal and relieve discomfort and preparation of labor during pregnancy.
– To prepare therapists with ample knowledge and skills for Pre-Natal, Post Natal and Baby massage and care for home and in-house services/workplace
Different pregnancies will experience different set of challenges during the 3 trimesters.
This course will equip therapist with sufficient knowledge to manage these symptoms so that client will experience comfort and have a joyful journey during her pregnancy.
Equip with 3 Modules consist:
Fundamental the understanding of 3 trimester of pregnancy, Contra-indication, benefits of Jamu (traditional) and emmenaggogue oils and communication and marketing strategies.
Mastering Javanese Massage Techniques and Skills – Pre Natal, Post Natal Massage, Corrective Massage, Tummy Binding/Wrapping for normal/caesarean delivery, Baby Massage and Vaginal Spa Herbal Treatment.
Please Join Us and register Now!
We welcome foreign Students and Overseas Training
Course Training Duration: 48 hours
Assessment Duration: 2 hours
Total 50 hrs
Full Time Approx 8 days – Monday to Friday ( 10.00am to 5 pm) 1 hour break lunch
Not included 3 hrs of Assessment
9th Batch – Full Time – Jan – February 2019
10th Batch – Full Time – April 2019
11th Batch – Full Time – July 2019
12th Batch – Full Time – August 2019
Note : NON WSQ SKILLSFUTURE CREDIT CLAIMABLE
Basic Course Fee: $870
Plus Advance: $542.40
Total Course Rate $1412.40 including Assessment and 7%GST
(Please register early 2 or 1 month before class commence as to claim your Skillsfuture credit $500 applicable for Singapore citizen and PR only)
Note: No Class during Public Holiday
How to enrol:
First email or submit your Contact Form between working hour 10am to 5pm, Singapore time (weekdays only) if you have further question.
Once you have been accepted onto the course, follow the set below:
– Check the correct deposit amount from the enclosed information sheet.
– Fill in the enclosed application form.
– Send your CV with passport photo, your completed and signed enrolment form and your cheque or NETS/Cash Receipts.
A STUDENT WORKBOOK – will be given on commencement of class.
Other Reference books, Guide Books and Handbooks will be available for purchase.
MASSAGE COUCHES – will be provided while on the course, but student are expected to acquire a massage couch for their personal practice outside the Institute.
TOWELS – To be brought by student 2 small bath towels
JAMU MASSAGE OIL AND HERBALS COMPOUND INGREDIENTS (Complete Set) : Will be provided while on the course free.
Please ask for price list and order form on enrolment.
NOTES: No strict age limit minimum age 18 years of age maximum 60 years old