NEW BATCH 15 JUNE – 18 JUNE 2020
TIME: 10AM TO 5PM
AROMATHERAPY WOMB RECOVERY TOWARDS PRE CONCEPTION – WORKSHOP | COURSE
Mastering Massage Techniques and Skills
Introducing new course in aromatherapy womb massage and Womb Wrapping.
During the workshop you will learn the importance of Reproductive System of womb and position which effect on your health. and that lead to Fertility.
To perform a self-help massage whilst be guided. This journey to meet and get connected to your womb that will be taken to a creative session, where women will get in touch with their own womb and use arts and crafts to bring their womb to be energetic and life, whilst sharing and healing with other participants.
Our workshop/course is open to both “practicing therapist” and individual who have an interest to learn this skill. This in depth workshop will lead you step-by-step through the treatment sequence and teach you everything you need to know in order to become a Professional i your field. No previous knowledge is required to study this subject, we train our students from beginner to practitioner/ therapist level.
Therapists that choose to practice in womb-fertility massage ideally are open to passionate and reconnected to their womb internally and the feeling of warmest which connect to their a heart-mind- womb connection, enabling them to reflect the true art of this massage to your clients.
Workshop consist 2 parts:
– Theory – Understanding how womb massage help with womb/uterus and fertility issues
– Reproductive Anatomy and experience benefits from womb massage and wrapping.
– Practical mastering art and skills methods in aromatherapy womb massage –
– Alternative treatments therapies
– Navel Candle Therapy
– Cupping (Bekam) Option
– Ritual Flower bath/Shower
– Supplement Diets and Herbs, Healthy lifestyle,
Course/Workshop Training Duration:4 days
Time: 10am to 5pm
We welcome foreign students and overseas training
Please Register 1-3 month before class commence.
How to enrol:
First email or submit your Contact Form between working hour 10am to 5pm, Singapore time (weekdays only) if you have further question.
Once you have been accepted onto the course, follow the set below:
– Check the correct deposit amount from the enclosed information sheet.
– Fill in the enclosed application form.
_ Send your CV with passport photo, your completed and signed enrolment form and your cheque or NETS/Cash Receipts.
– CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE WILL BE GIVEN
– A Student Guidebook will be given during commencement of training.
– Other reference books will be available for purchase.
– Massage Couches, Aromatherapy Massage Oils will be provided while on the course/workshop
– Please ask for price list and order form on enrolment or retail welcome.
For more info: email@example.com
TRAINING CENTER @
INSTITUTE OF AROMATHERAPY ENHANCEMENT PTE LTD
03-06 Grandlink Square, 511 Guillemard Road (Off Lorong 44 Geylang Road/Next to City Plaza)
MRT : Paya Lebar
Bus: NO 7, 197, 7
Training Course Fee: $950 Usual Early Birds $800
Please Join Us and register Now
Our students Ms Steffi Kuhn Malz from Germany studied advance javanese jamu Pre and post natal massage course.We completed theory and practical 17 May2018Our next course date 4 June to 15 June 2018Only at our institute of aromatherapy enhancement Pte Ltd. Www.mariatiaroma.com tel +6584340017
Posted by Institute of Aromatherapy Enhancement Pte Ltd on Thursday, May 17, 2018