FREE ORIENTATION TALK
Massage therapy during pregnancy has been shown to provide many benefits, including a sense of wellness, improved relaxation, and better sleep. But certain techniques and trigger points in the body can cause contractions and premature labor, so seeking expertise is vital.
THE ANSWERS FROM MDM HAJJAH MARIATI JOHARI – CONSULTANT AND EXPERIENCED WITH 32 YEARS IN PRACTISING
A little about the pregnancy that …..
Some women, however, feel that men should be more understanding when they are expecting children because pregnancy comes with a lot of body, emotional and psychological changes. “We go through a lot during pregnancy. There is the vomiting, body aches, tiredness and the obvious fact that your belly is growing.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF A PREGNANT WIFE?
Reduce her stress.
Help her get some ZZZs.
Handling frequent peeing.
Act like you’re pregnant.
Tell her she’s beautiful and that you love her.
Help her through morning sickness. Here are a few remedies that might do the trick:
- Vitamin B6 supplements.
- Seasickness bracelets.
- Ginger ale.
- Ginger or peppermint tea. As with ginger, peppermint has been shown to help reduce the feelings of nausea associated with morning sickness.
- Be flexible. Some foods will be totally unappetizing to your wife one day, and the next it will be the only thing that appeals to her. Be flexible and give her whatever her stomach will keep down. Be willing to run out and buy whatever she craves.
- Keep yourself clean. Pregnant women become hypersensitive to smells. Even scents she once enjoyed can now start her stomach churning. So brush your teeth and shower daily, or she may not be able to stand having you around.
- Keep an open door policy for venting. Pregnancy, especially for first time moms, can be a little scary. Women wonder if the baby is doing okay, what labor will be like, whether they’ll have to have a c-section, and whether they’ll be good at being a mom. Be willing to let your wife vent or cry whenever they need to, even if it’s in the middle of the night. If there’s something specific that’s worrying your wife, do some research so you can confidently tell her, “Those pains you’re experiencing are normal and do not mean you will give birth to a two-headed hydra baby.”
- Come and join the talk for pregnancy & Post Natal Massage for your wife, it save, safe and save time economically