Juniper Berry essential oil has a rich history of traditional uses and therapeutic benefits. It acts as a natural cleansing agent, both internally and externally and is known to supports healthy kidney and urinary function. It’s woody, spicy, yet fresh aroma has a calming effect that helps relieve tension and stress. When diffused, Juniper Berry oil is used to cleanse and purify the air. The juniper berry oil is extracted from dried, crushed or slightly dried ripe fruit by steam distillation. The oil extracted from the berries, is more superior essential oil than that extracted from the twigs and needles. It has been used for centuries to treat infections, headaches, arthritis and contagious diseases.
1. The oil is clear in color and thin in texture
2. It has a fresh, sweet and crisp woody scent
Uses of Juniper Berry Oil
1. This essential oil is used in aromatherapy to help stimulate and strengthen the nerves and reinforces the spirits in difficult situations and it helps to relieve urine retention. It is used for treating rheumatism, arthritis and gout, as well as cellulite, acne, dermatitis, blocked pores, psoriasis and eczema.
2. It is used in winery industries to flavor alcoholic drinks like gin.
3. Juniper essential oil is used in manufacturing skin care products. It is known to be very beneficial for any type of skin condition including chapped and sagging skin as well as prevent wrinkles, fade scars and speed up the healing of wounds.
4. In aromatherapy, this oil helps release thoughts of suppression, insecurity and anger. These negative thoughts is said to have hold us back from being in line with our spirit to have a deeper divine consciousness. It also helps relieve tension and stress.
5. Juniper berry essential oil is used in massage oils, liniments, and baths to treat arthritic and rheumatic pain, varicose veins, hemorrhoids and fluid retention
JUNIPER LEAF ESSENTIAL OILS – PROPERTIES AND CHARACTERISTIC
The juniper leaf essential oil is extracted from the leaves of the juniper plant through steam distillation method. The oil is has many uses, from skin care and cosmetics such as lipstick, hair conditioners, bath oils and many more, not to include it’s long list of importance to human health. It’s warm and fresh aroma is known to be very useful for both therapy and perfumery. Juniper leaf oil like the juniper berry oil has traditionally been used for its diuretic and lymphatic decongestant properties. It has also great effect on the improvement of the digestive system, and for treating gout, rheumatic conditions and chronic arthritis.
1. The oil has a fresh, balsamic woody-sweet odor
2. It is pale yellow in color
3. Non-toxic and non-irritant
7. Nerve stimulant
9. Juniper leaf oil blends well with sandalwood, rosemary, chamomile, bergamot, sage, geranium and eucalyptus
Uses of Juniper Leaf Oil
1. Aromatherapy Uses: The oil’s antiseptic property helps release fluid retention and rheumatic pain. It has a restoring effect and is considered superior for meditation use
2. Health Uses:The oil is used for stimulating nerve function and acts as detoxifier and cleanser. It also helps in reducing eczema, dermatitis and acne. It is also effective for treating cases of cystitis and fluid retention. For digestive system, the oil is warming and settling, that eases colic and supports function of stomach and aids in weight loss and detox
3. Other Benefits:It disinfects air and helps cure kidney stones, inflammation, urinary tract infections, acne, eczema, skin diseases, dandruff and enlargement of the prostate gland
4. Perfumery:The juniper leaf essential oil is used in many masculine perfumes, after shaves and colognes as it is said to have a calming effect on the emotions. And its cleansing effect on the body made this oil an ingredient in soaps.
1. Primarily sugars
5. antioxidant flavonoids
For more infor on prices and bulk order please send
email to: email@example.com