LEMON VERBENA OIL ( Aloysia Triphylla)
The Lemon Verbena plant is a perennial shrub that grows up to 5 meters high with a woody stem. It has a very fragrant, delicate, pale green leaves and small, purple flowers. Lemon verbena essential oil is extracted from the plant leaves using steam distillation. Lemon Verbena Essential Oil is a fantastic liver tonic and stimulates the digestive system and helps the body flush out toxins, poison and fats. Lemon verbena oil is infused with protective antioxidants that is said to protect the skin from aging and helps prevent skin damage and helps in cell.
1. The oil has sweet lemony fragrance
2. Pale oilive and yellow in color
3. Lemon Verbena oil blends well with neroli, sandalwood, geranium, lavender, rose otto, bergamot and patchouli
Uses of Lemon Verbena Oil
1. Lemon verbena provide protection to the body from cell-damage and helps tissue recover after exercise
2. Lemon Verbena oil addresses problems of indigestion, cramps and liver problems
3. It soothes the respiratory tract and calms heart palpitations.
4. The sedative property of lemon verbena oil also addresses conditions related to high level of stress and anxiety.
1. The calming effect of lemon verbena oil enhances sexual drive, particularly in women.
2. Lemon verbena oil helps to get rid of depression , relaxes and refreshes the mind and body while strengthening the spirits and reduce stress and anxiety
3. Lemon verbena oil refreshes the body, stimulates brain function and increases concentration
4. In addition, lemon verbena strengthens the heart like those of balm oil
5. A drop in a diffuser awakens the environment to a fresh, uplifting ambiance